Sunday, March 28, 2010

illustrator questions

1. Describe what kind of visual component you would like to create to accompany your essay

I would like to create a visual component that displays the theme of social networking. On google images, I found a colorful image that depicts people on computers, with conversation bubbles over their heads, connected to other social network users through a series of arrows. It shows a kind of "web" of communication between several individuals. I would like to download that image to illustrator and enhance it with different tools to make it brighter and more eye-catching. I want my visual to have a blending of multiple colors, shapes, and images because it represents how society's use of online/ social networking communication has become kind of overwhelming and almost chaotic because we are constantly communicating and multi-tasking.

2. What tools/techniques in Illustrator / Photoshop will you be using?

I am going to use the sphere, rectangle, and star shape tools. I will also make use of the transparency effect and the different colors that are available. I plan to also use some of the special effect options such as 3-D, blur, and more.

3. How do you envision your completed digital illustration?

I envision my completed illustration to be clear and colorful. I think it will effectively display my theme of social networking and will make it easy for viewers to identify what my topic is.

No comments:

Post a Comment