Sunday, January 31, 2010

Medium Collage

I decided to make my medium collage based on satellite radio. The first image I picked was the satellite, which is pictured above on the left. Broadcasts are projected from strong satellite signals that are able to extend beyond the original radio station ranges. I used the picture of the world to represent that satellite radio makes it possible for music, news, and more to reach a large audience of people from all different locations. Satellite radio has helped to mobilize music and reports (the message) for the everyday driver and that is why I included images of wheels on the bottom of the radio picture. Finally, I wanted it to appear that the notes were coming down from the satellite. These colorful notes in the background represent the audio (or the content) being played.


No comments:

Post a Comment